The 8 input, 2 bus XENYX Q802USB has two phantom-powered XENYX mic preamps, making it possible to use up to two dynamic and/or studio-grade condenser mics. Onboard 3-band British EQ makes it easy to fine-tune any input signal and is available on both the mic and stereo channels.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Studio-grade compressors with super-easy 'one-knob' functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer.
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic 'British' 3 band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- 1 stereo aux return for FX applications or as separate stereo input
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and 2 Track outputs
- 2 Track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- High quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany